Pillar Primary Care believes patients should make decisions concerning their healthcare fully informed on all the factors including cost. Therefore, we offer a clear list of all the prices we charge for services. Letting patients know the true cost of healthcare is unheard of in our current medical economy. Through our direct model we offer labs and services typically at 60-90% off the current market rate. Take a look and see what you think.
You’d never buy groceries without knowing the price before you leave the store, why would you buy healthcare without knowing the price either?
Our price list is based on covering the cost of offering these services to our patients, therefore, the prices are subject to change as market forces change. Please talk with your DPC physician about the current price of any specific test.
As of 4/1/2021 our price list is as follows and is subject to change:
- Pediatric membership: $60/month
- Young Adult membership: $75/month
- Adult membership: $85/month
- Senior membership: $99/month
- Lisinopril 20mg #100 for $2.86
- Metformin ER 500mg #100 for $6.00
- Montelukast 10mg #90 for $6.96
- Sildenafil 20mg #90 for $12.49
- Atorvastatin 20mg #90 for $6.29
- Labs included in membership (see Basic Membership for details)
- Send out testing: CBC, Lipids, Complete Metabolic Panel, TSH, Insulin, HgbA1c, Urine Microalbumin to Creatinine ratio, PSA, Cardiac CRP
- In house testing: Strep test, influenza test, urine pregnancy test, urinalysis, Mono spot, RSV test
- Additional labs: Pillar Primary Care Lab Test Pricing Guide
- Procedures included in basic membership
- EKG, PFTs, Cerumen removal, Suture removal, hearing screen, vision, screen, Tb skin test
- Additional procedures:
- Breathing treatments: $12
- Punch or shave biopsy: $50; pathologist fees not included
- Laceration of suture: up to $200 depending on complexity
- In office allergy shot administration: $20/month regardless of visits
- Holter Monitor: $75
- Vitamin B12 injection, 1000mcg: $15
- Adacel (Tdap, tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertusis): $55
Prices are subject to change. Please contact Dr. McColl with any specific pricing question. Our goal is to offer our services at the lowest possible price point and to make sure you know the price of everything before you need it.